Selecting the perfect baby shower dress can be a little stressful, especially in the hotter seasons!
I had an outdoor baby shower in August, and it was hot!
And the worst combo is super pregnant + hot = unhappy mom-to-be.
Therefore, I created a list of 14 cute spring and summer baby shower dresses for moms to help simplify this choice.
I provided a combo of baby shower dresses for mom from long sleeves to no sleeves. Long and short baby shower dresses. Also, thick and thin dresses, so there are options!
I hope you find something you like!
Table of Contents
What Are the Best Spring & Summer Baby Shower Dresses for Mom in 2023?
1. Ever-Pretty Women Ruffle off-Shoulder
2. Green Floral Print Square Neck Puff Sleeve
3. Blue Floral Mesh Bishop Long Sleeve
4. Yellow Ruffle Off Shoulder Maternity Dress
5. Mother Bee Maternity Short Sleeve Wrap dress
6. Nothing Fits But Women’s Classic Kiko Dress
7. Chang Yun Sweater Baby Shower Dress for Mom
8. Ever-Pretty Green Spaghetti Straps V-Neck
9. Coolmee Maternity Dress Off-Shoulder Maxi
10. Kentysill Maternity Maxi Dress Multi-Way
11. My Bump Women’s Off-Shoulder Maternity Dress
12. Ever-Pretty V-Neck Bow Sash Tassel Tulle Maternity Dress
13. Ever-Pretty Orchid Off- Shoulder Maternity Dress
14. Glampunch Womens Off Shoulder Ruffles Baby Shower Dress
How To Pick The Right Baby Shower Dresses for Mom?
Tip #1: Pick a dress that supports you in all the right places!
If you are not a fan of strapless baby shower dresses because they don’t support your growing breast, don’t get a strapless dress even if you like it because you will be uncomfortable at your baby shower!
Tip #2: You don’t have to wear heels!
If you are not a fan of heels or your feet are way too swollen for heels, it’s ok to wear sandals or flats.
You can pick a long dress if you want to hide the fact that you’re not wearing heels.
But if it helps, I wore sandals for my baby shower, and I didn’t feel any less beautiful for not wearing heels!
Tip #3: Pick a light weight baby shower dress!
Spring and especially summer can be very hot, so adding heavier layers will only make it worst!
You will stand and move around at your baby shower more than you would like to be moving in your third trimester, mingling with your guests.
So avoiding the extra layers will be helpful!
Tip #4: Avoid itchy fabrics!
After picking your favorite baby shower dress, the last thing you want is to want to rip off your dress from the itch, so choose a comfortable fabric!
When selecting your baby shower dress remember to pick something you feel both beautiful and comfortable in!
It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks as long as you feel good!
Hope you found a dress you like from this list or at least a spark of inspiration for what you would like!
Have fun at your baby shower!
Check out this post for ideas on what to add to your baby registry!