Are you a first time mom?
My name is Erica, the creator of “Motherhood Taught Me.”
I’m a first time mom to a beautiful little girl named Scarlett.
I created “Motherhood Taught Me” because being a mom is hard, but being a first time mom is even harder. You don’t know what to expect and you have so many questions! (Am I right ?!)
This blog contains answers to a lot of the questions I had throughout my pregnancy, and even now that my baby has arrived.
These are questions and answers I know a lot of mom’s can relate too, like:
- When does morning sickness start?
- What helps with morning sickness?!
- What prenatal vitamins should I take?
- What to expect from my First Prenatal Appointment?
- What are the essential newborn items my baby will need?
What you'll Gain from this blog?
Support & Community!
Motherhood challenges us in many ways and from that we learn to push through!
- Being sleep deprived and still able to care for your newborn.
- Breastfeeding through cracked nipples even though you are in so much pain!
- Loving someone so much before you have even met them!
- Being brave when you are scared because baby needs you!
However, during it’s challenging times all we want is to feel supported, encouraged and understood.
That’s what I hope this blog does for you!
This is Scarlett!
It really does take a village!
I created Motherhood Taught Me, to build a community of mom’s that support each other by sharing tips and advise to overcome fears or struggles during,
- Baby Developmental milestone
- Starting baby on solids.
I look forward to connecting with you soon!