My daughter has eczema, and when it’s cold outside or even when we have the AC on too often in the summer, her skin gets very dry and itchy!
Earth mama organic products has truly helped me with my daughter!
I’ve experienced many sleepless nights simply from my daughter scratching so much!
In my Tubby Todd Winter Must-Haves post, I also mentioned that besides eczema, like many parents, I also worry about my daughter getting sick with a cold during the winter!
Babies and toddlers put everything in their mouths, they love to play with other kids, but they don’t always (if at all) cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze!
Therefore, I do my best to prevent my daughter from getting sick or experiencing bad eczema by being prepared with my favorite Tubby Todd and Earth Mama Organic winter essentials for babies and toddlers!
Here are my 6 Earth Mama Organic Winter Essentials!
I hope you find this is helpful!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Great for keeping your baby or toddler’s face moisturized during the cold weather when kids insist on playing outside, no matter how cold you may think it is! It is also great to use when your baby or toddler has a runny nose or drooling a lot when teething; it protects the skin from getting irritated.
About This Cream:
- Organic ultra-rich calendula coconut balm soothes baby faces
- Pediatrician approved Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- EWG Verified, with the lowest hazard rating possible
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Helps ease drooly, dry chin, and runny, red noses
- NO petroleum, parabens, artificial fragrance, or preservatives
- Helps keep dry skin soft and moisturized
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
My toddler loves tea! I started giving her tea when she was about 20 months old. Whenever I noticed her coughing or sneezing a lot, I would give her tea to prevent it from getting worst. I usually only give her half a cup of tea but, she has drunk a whole cup before!
(Always consult your toddlers pediatrician just to be sure)
About This Tea:
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified kosher by EarthKosher.
- A mindful blend of herbs that include organic marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, elderflower (one of your immune system’s best friends), and lemon peel, which have traditionally played an important role in soothing raw, irritated throats annoyed by constant coughing, a cold or seasonal allergies
- Formulated with NO licorice to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s an absolute all-caps YES for the whole family, including kids.
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging.
Made with organic herbs, oils, and beeswax. If you experience really cold winters were you live than you know what it can do to your lips and toddlers lips!
About This Lip Balm:
- Made without petrolatum, synthetic flavoring, or artificial colors
- No artificial preservatives
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Not Tear-Free!
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- Does it kill germs? Yep
- Soap vs Detergent
- Hospitals use it too
- For extra ahh use with Calming Lavender Baby Lotion
Nothing beats a nice moisturizing oil massage after a warm bath on a winter evening…for the baby, of course! A baby or toddler with dry patches from eczema will really appreciate this. But, of course, you, the parent, will also enjoy them sleeping better because they’re not scratching all night from the dryness!
About This Oil:
- Calendula-infused grape seed baby oil blend moisturizes dry skin and scalp.
- Perfect for eczema-prone skin
- Great for cradle cap
- Gentle enough for newborns, impressive enough for all ages
Formulated for eczema, a random rash, a run-in with a bug that likes to bite, or a recent tousle with poison oak, ivy or sumac. All of it results in angry, irritated skin that’s wildly itchy and frankly, a little crazy-making.
About This Cream:
- Immediate relief for itchy skin.
- A rich, silky moisturizing skin protectant that helps prevent dry skin.
- For use on mild to moderate eczema, or as directed by a physician.
- Made with an infusion of organic herbs and oils traditionally used to battle irritated, itchy skin.
- A safe, all-ages, all-inclusive helper of any irritated, dry skin – even during pregnancy.
- NO steroids, petrolatum, fragrance, or harsh artificial preservatives — like phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate — that are no friends to sensitive, already-angry skin.
I hope you found this post helpful!