Inspirational quotes for new moms are essential in surviving motherhood!
By now you may have noticed how much work goes into caring for a newborn, baby or toddler.
(This doesn’t even include the other things that need to get done around the house!)
The purpose of these quotes are to make us feel connected and understood by other moms!
(which may not happen as often as we would like.)
Being a first-time mom is hard work but it’s worth it!
(even when it doesn’t feel like it!)
Hang in there and know you are not alone!
Here are 10 Inspirational Quotes for New Moms when you are in need of a boost.
10 Inspirational Quotes for New Moms
1. “Making the decision to have a child — it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
2. “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.”
3. “Just as there is no warning for childbirth, there is no preparation for the sight of a first child. There should be a song for women to sing at this moment, or a prayer to recite. But perhaps there is none because there are no words strong enough to name that moment.”
4. “Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.”
5. “There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.”
6. “There are hard days in motherhood but looking at your baby sleeping reminds you why it’s all worth it.”
7. “You’re always going to wonder if you’re doing things wrong, but that’s what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be as perfect as possible.”
8. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
9. “Babies are the worst roommates. They’re unemployed. They don’t pay rent. They keep insane hours. Their hygiene is horrible. If you had a roommate that did any of the things babies do, you’d ask them to move out.”
10. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things — wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”